The Early Childhood Program consists of a strong,
age-appropriate academic program focusing
on the whole child.
Socially, mentally, physically, and spiritually.
Hanalani Schools Early Childhood (Preschool) Program
- Strong, age-appropriate academics
- Our program focuses on the whole child. Socially, mentally, spiritually, physically, and emotionally.
- Small class sizes
- K3-1:12 ratio
- K4-1:16 ratio
- Academics Plus
- Social & life skills
- Fine & large motor skills
- Learning centers that support curriculum
Preparing Your Child for Preschool.
Click below to download a brochure that will give you 5 tips for preparing your child for preschool and beyond.
Strong reading & language arts
- K3 - Letter sounds & recognition; vocabulary & communication skills
- K4 - Letter sounds & recognition, blends, reading one vowel words
- Music twice per week
- Physical Education twice per week
- Library every other week
Safe, nurturing environment
- Doors to EC building remain locked during the day. Cameras ID guests before entry.
8:05 a.m. - 2:15 p.m. (M-Th)
8:05 a.m. - 1:15 p.m. (F)
Get Connected to Early Childhood
The Early Childhood Division contributes to the foundation begun by the home, seeking to provide experiences that develop and prepare children.
Connect With Us