The Application involves the following:
1. Go to "Login" on our website and create a new user account using "New User Registration."
2. Applicant student and parents complete and submit the application with the following:
- Copy of Applicant's Birth Certificate
- Copy of Applicant's Current Passport
- Student Questionnaire
- Student Essay
3. Have your current school submit the following:
4. Submit the following documents:
5. Submit the $250 Non-Refundable Application Fee (Hanalani Schools will accept check, money order, or bank wire transfer)
** The Application Process will not continue until ALL of the documentation listed above has been received along with the $250 application fee._________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- Once the Admissions Office has received all documents, forms and fees, a Hanalani representative will contact you to schedule a student interview.
- If the parent(s) and student are in the United States, the interview will be conducted in person at the Hanalani School campus.
- For parent(s) and students not located in the United States, a representative from Hanalani Schools will conduct the interview through an online service such as Skype
- The interview will be conducted to assist the school in determining the following:
- The parents' support for school policies and procedures that will hold the student accountable.
- The student's fluency in speaking English. An applicant requesting admission to the upper grades (9-12) must be proficient in technical English before acceptance will be considered.
After the review is completed, all records, forms, and a summary of the interview will be submitted to the respective Hanalani Schools administrator for review. If the applicant meets all of the Hanalani Schools admissions requirements, the Admissions Office will notify the parent(s)/agent that the student has been accepted. The $500 USD International Student Acceptance Fee (Non-refundable) must be received before an I-20 form will be issued or transferred.
ISSUING THE I-20
Hanalani is able to issue the I-20 form after all steps of the admissions process are complete. You would then make an appointment for an interview with the American Embassy in your country. The Embassy will issue the F-1 Visa. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- Enrollment is not official until all the documentation, fees, etc. are released.
- Signed Student Enrollment Contract
- SMART Tuition form
- A copy of the F-1 Student Visa
- Official Physical Examination Form (Must be current. See Hawaii Immunization Record Requirements).
- All tuition and fees are in the U.S. currency. Tuition and fees are due by wire transfer to Hanalani Schools no later than the first week of June of the applying year (Fall Semester) in order to hold the student's place. For students applying for the Spring Semester, tuition is due no later than the first week of November of the year prior. See Tuition and Fees.