LOWER SCHOOL: Application will be released on February 23, 2021 for students who are not currently enrolled at Hanalani. Early submissions will not be allowed.
Please note: Except for the 4th grade, all grade levels are full for our summer program. If you are interested in being put on a wait list, please fill out the SUM-01 form.
To register for our Ka Imi Loa summer programs:
2) Allow 1-2 business days for processing your application. You will be emailed a link to complete: Summer Program Selection Form (SUM-02).
3) The appropriate divisional office secretary will contact you for:
- A copy of your child's Student Health Record from his/her current school.
- Contactless Payment Options:
1) Over the phone using a credit card (preferred method)
2) Mail check to payable to:
Attention Elementary or Early Childhood Office
94-294 Anania Drive
Mililani, HI 96789
* Please note that if you submit the online SUM-02 or SUM-03 form without having a completed SUM-01 form on file with the respective office, your registration will not be processed until those items are received.
- Payment must be either paid in full or 50% to hold a seat for summer program.
- There is a $6.00 administrative fee per family.
(808) 625-0737 ext. 450
Elementary Office (Grades 2-6)
Upper School Office (Grades 7-12)